With this new range of Miriam bespoke jewellery boxes my aim was to distill 15 years of cabinet-making experience with my love of technology to produce a genuine world-first in home entertainment wrapped and hidden in an incredible 21mm thick European Oak and American Black Maple encasement measuring only 400mmx400mm square.
The technology hidden inside the Console Lid includes:
1. iPad Mini Retina Tablet.
2. Independent 4G WiFi Dongle.
3. L.E.D Automatic Front Lit Make-up Mirror.
4. Belkin 12v USB Power Supply.
The technology hidden inside the Lower Carcase includes:
1. 2x Removeable Braven 710 Splash Proof Bluetooth Speakers.
2. 1x Anker 40w 5-Port Way USB High Speed Desktop Charger.
3. 1x Anker 2nd Gen Astro Pro 15000mAh Triple Port Portable Power Bank External Battery. (in case of a powercut!)
4. 1x Mega-BriteTM Floodlight Camping Torch. (worlds most compact re-chargeable LED torch!)
5. 1x Toshiba HDTB310EK3AA 1TB 2.5 inch USB 3.0 External Hard Drive. (to archive all of your newborns pictures and videos in one secret place!)
6. 1x Philips PicoPix PPX3610 100 Lumens Multimedia Pocket Projector with HDMI in. ( for 'mirroring all content from the iPad Mini or any other HDMI equipped device!!)
7. Plug in backup lighting circuit in case of powercut.
The box also features 5 bespoke wiring circuits, each compartment automatically turns on when the corresponding flap is opened + a switched overide for when watching movies with the projector!
When you see what I've created being copied please remember where you saw it all first!
Click here to view the picture gallery...
"Nicholas Jones is a talented and experienced craftsman who made a substantial and varied amount of bespoke cabinetry for us when we recently moved into a newly built flat.
The major items he made for us were a wall mounted display unit with individual compartments that were each illuminated by dimmable LED lights, a floor standing unit with a retractable housing for the television, storage and built in LED lighting, two bedside tables and two mirrored bathroom cabinets and a vanity unit. He also built a rack to display patchwork quilts, an elegant frame for a mirror and installed lighting in the glass fronted top of a secretaire.
We enjoyed participating with him in the design of these objects and found him an excellent communicator and a joy to work with. The standard of finish of all his work is outstanding and he is ingenious in finding solutions to practical problems of design and execution.
We are delighted with his work and unreservedly recommend Nicholas to anybody who wants quality, imaginative bespoke cabinetry."
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive an e-mail once a month with our special offers!